RSS

Can you help me identify a dish?

In the old city I used to live in, I frequently went to a hole-in-the-wall restaurant that had the best thai food I have been able to find (I live in North America). There was a dish there, that did not have a name but was described as "Siam Delight, Shrimp, Basil Leaves, Chili and Rice".

Does any one know if this is a well known dish and if so if they have any recipes to pass a long that might help me mimic this dish at home? I have googled this endlessly and nothing seems quite right - though I have seen a few options (none of the recipes I have found have enough liquid!) I miss it desperately, but I am no longer in the same country that this restaurant is located in! Any help would be appreciated :) I have been craving this dish for over a year and would LOVE to try and make it. (Though I am sure I will never be able to come close to the true dish).

Any help would be appreciated SO much!

I have attached a photo of the dish if that might help :)

https://preview.redd.it/cmhtq7pclyr51.jpg?width=750&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2faeb02634778e95fd69d6abdaf35ac5e680493a

submitted by /u/Ainua
[link] [comments]


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment