RSS

Hotel Review: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa | An Oasis Of Serenity Amidst The Bustling City

The Hotel Sentosa is the closest I can feel like I am overseas at the moment and hence I planned a stay at the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa after my recent stay at Raffles Singapore. The Accor property is located opposite the Sentosa Golf Club, and has a beautiful landscape with lush vegetation around the resort. I was excited to check out the resort post circuit breaker in Singapore as it was my first time staying in this Sofitel property, where I booked the Luxury Room. My check-in process was smooth and I arrived before 11am, and was surprised that my room was already ready. The hotel rooms are mainly located in two wings, Peace and Tranquil. Peace wing is located closer to the pool, The Cliff and the temporary gym and I was happy that my room was assigned to Peace wing. In terms of the property design, I like the fact that there is plenty of greenery, no high rise buildings and free roaming peacocks in the hotel’s compound. It takes a little of Singapore out of my mind, though the peacocks remind me of Capella as well. The Room I checked into the 36sqm Luxury [...]


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment