RSS

Help with a crab curry? Best answer gets a gift !!

Hi! Had an amazing crab curry at a Thai restaurant. It was called “Poo Kari”. I’m trying to emulate it. The ingredients on the menu listed:

“Crab meat in curry powder with cream milk, egg, onion, spring onion, celery and capsicum served with roti bread”

How would I go about cooking it? So far I have:

Cooked crab (shell removed), coconut milk and cream (someone is lactose intolerant), egg, onion, spring onion, celery and capsicum.

I also have a generic “curry powder” (Empire brand) and also a picket of Thai yellow curry paste. Which one should I use? Both?

Also I am thinking to add the crab late in the process, as I don’t want it to disintegrate while cooking. I also have lots of crab shells/legs with bits of meat still left in them which I might use too.

Also any tips on cooking?

Thank you guys so much!! Best answer gets a gift 😋

submitted by /u/WhyYouStreamThatShit
[link] [comments]


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment